Thursday, July 5, 2012

Au Revoir + New Beginnings

Well loyal readers, I've loved Alimentary, My Dear and all my related culinary adventures, but it's time for me to move on.


I know that in my very first post I mentioned that I had a dysfunctional relationship with blogging. And that hasn't changed. I still come up with ideas for new blogs in the middle of the night that I end up second guessing in the morning. But what has changed is my desire to limit the topic of my blog. While I love food (and after all the gushing I've done on this blog, there's no way you readers can doubt me), writing about it exclusively made me feel that I was neglecting other parts of my life that I want to share with the world.

And so, though it makes me sad to say goodbye, it's time. Goodbye, Alimentary, My Dear. You've been good to me.

But fear not readers, for as they say, when one door closes another one opens.

With that heartfelt farewell said, I want to share with you my personal lifestyle blog, Fueled By New. You can read a little more about it here and here, but in essence it chronicles my mission to try new things in all aspects of my life, from food (of course) to style, from pop culture to in-person experiences.

My ice cream cupcake masterpiece. Read more about it on Fueled By New.

And for those of you who have just been dying in anticipation of a new food post written by me, I've already written one on making ice-cream cupcakes for the first time. (I even entered a contest!) So, check out the teaser photo below and, if you liked Alimentary, My Dear, please follow Fueled By New

No comments:

Post a Comment